Invest in your child.
There is no better time to invest in your child's education than during his or her most formative years in elementary, middle and high school - the years when faith, values and friendships are formed. At Hernando Christian Academy, teachers invest in each child by helping to build a strong academic and spiritual foundation.
Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee: $150.00
2021 - 2022 Annual Tuition:
|Elementary K4 (Full Day) - 5||$ 6,700.00|
|Middle School 6-8||$ 7,200.00|
|High School 9-12||$ 7,700.00|
Payment plans offered: 1, 2,9,10, or 12 payments
(Single payment discount: 2% of full (non-discounted) annual tuition – (by August 1st)
Parents are required to enroll in FACTS, which is our tuition management company for billing. ALL new families are required to either select the EFT option or payment in full.*
Financial Aid is available to qualified families. HCA also participates in the Step Up for Students, Florida Empowerment Scholarship, AAA Scholarship, Gardiner Scholarship, and McKay Scholarship. Visit the Financial Aid page for additional information.
1. Monthly charges will be sent to your billing account.
2. 6-12 grade students are provided a picture ID with bar code.
Before and After School Care
1. $4.00 per hour charged to nearest ¼ hour.
2. Arrival prior to 7:30 a.m. and departure after 3:00 p.m.
3. Earliest drop-off time is 7:00 a.m. and latest pick-up time is 6:00 p.m.
1. Graduation/Commencement Fee – K5 - $45.00 and 12th Grade - $100.00 per child.
2. Lock fee – 6th – 12th Grade - $7.00 new students and replacement lock.
3. Tutoring - $40.00 per hour ($20.00 per ½ hour).
4. Athletic Fees
a. Football - $250.00 per season
b. All other sports - $150.00 per season (2 seasons for cheerleading)
5. Yearbook – cost is set annually and ordering information will be provided to families.
6. Returned payment - $35.00 per item.
7. Account late fee - $20.00
8. Tardy to School - $10.00 per student (3 “free” per quarter).
9. Withdrawal Fee - $100.00
10. 4% Charge for credit card payments accepted at HCA.
* All families must remain on EFT or an annual payment plan in future years at HCA.