Course selection is an important factor in achieving post-secondary goals. The college counselor, in coordination with the high school faculty, will assist students with course selection to maximize success in the classroom, while developing and discovering the students God-given talents and interests.
Class of 2021 Highlights:
- 6 of the 30 graduating students were members of the National High School Honor Society.
- 4 of the 30 graduating students earned the Scholars Diploma. These students earned a 3.5 or higher GPA, had 3 additional credits and 200 community service hours.
- 4 of the 30 graduating students earned highest honors with a 4.0 or higher.
- 7 of the 30 graduating students earned honors degrees with 3.5 GPA or higher.
- 1 student was awarded the Presidential Award to Saint Leo University for incoming freshman.
- 3 graduating students participated in dual enrollment through Pasco Hernando State College.
- 1 graduating student received an athletic scholarship to play Division 2 volleyball at Florida Gateway College.
- Many graduates will be attending the following colleges or universities in the fall: University of South Florida, Saint Leo University, University of Central Florida, Brigham Young University, Trinity, St. Petersburg College, and Pasco Hernando State College.
- 1 graduating student was accepted into the Florida State Fire School in Ocala, FL.
- 1 graduating student entered the military.
College Acceptance Data:
Class of 2019 Class of 2020 Class of 2021
24 students 26 students 29 students
4 year college/university 75% 54% 31%
2 year 2% 8% 25%
Technical/Trade 4% 4% 10%
Military 0% 0% 3%
Unknown 13% 35% 31%
Colleges and universities that graduating students have been accepted to in the past three years: University of Florida, University of South Florida, Liberty University, Florida Southern College, Saint Leo University, University of Central Florida, Brigham Young University, Beacon College, Lane College, Singapore University, Trinity College, Florida Gateway College, St. Petersburg College, Santa Fe College and Pasco Hernando State College.